We're with you every step of the way. You've made a wonderful and exciting decision to buy a brand-new EB home. As you move forward through each phase of the building process, our EB Home team will work side-by-side with you to make sure you understand and are prepared for each step of new home ownership. It's all part of our absolute commitment to offering the highest quality service. Making sure you get the home you want, just the way you want it!
Phase 1, Pre-Construction
1. Each potential client will have a one on one meeting with Bert to discuss budget, location, and floorplans. During that appointment a purchasing agreement will be drafted and signed by all parties.
2. Once the plans have been finalized and the final loan has been secured, a pre-construction meeting will be set up to go over all the details of what to expect during each phase of construction.
Phase 2, Design and Construction
1. During this phase of home building, the home owners will meet with the Design team to talk about everything from hardware, flooring, to paint colors, Charis will be there every step of the way to assist in the design decision making.
2. Near completion each home owner will have a chance to walk through the home with the site superintendent to go over the Home Owner’s Manual and ask any final questions.
Phase 3, Closing Day
1. A meeting with the title company will be set and all paperwork will be signed and closing funds will be deposited.
2. You get the keys to your brand-new dream home!